Sunday, April 14, 2013

Yumi & Fumi Spread the Love Card

I am back again! Have a bunch of cards to add this week and figured  I better get to it. 

Not too long ago I discovered a newer stamp company called Yumi and Fumi Handmade and just love their images.  These are some of the sweetest DT members (since some are now my bloggy friends) and I know how hard it is to try to get your product out there at times. 

This month they have a special called Spread the Love and another AMAZING giveaway so be sure to enter into the challenge.  It is ANYTHING GOES WITH A YUMI & FUMI STAMP. 




I was in a boy crafting moods decided to ink this up and color away.  This image is called AJ . I had this various papers in my stash for awhile so it was nice to use them up. The green paper is from Stampin Up and the ribbon was in my stash as well as the brads and the stickers. I recently got some wood veneers at Michaels so decided to throw these in. 

Colored this image with my Copics:
Blues: B18,14,12 (really one of my fav blue combos right now)
Hair/Lunchbox: C7,5,3,2,1
Skin: E21,23,E11,R11
Shirt: G12 and E37

I will be entering this card into the following challenges:




5 comments:

  1. Brilliant colours and image. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a fun card. Super colors and design. Thank you for joining AUD Sentiments this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful masculine card!
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments!
    Hugs xx ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy moly Olivia!! This is awesome!! I love the colors you chose and this layout is fantastic!! I love AJ to and he's soo cute in his blue outfit! Great card! Thanks so much for joining and spreading the love with Yumi & Fumi Handmade for us Olivia, your support is greatly appreciated. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi olivia! aj looks pretty cool! love the colors! thanks so much for joining in on this challenge! good luck!

    ReplyDelete