Monday, April 22, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps Monday Inspirations

Welcome back everyone to my blog. It is Monday morning so that means it is time to start off the weekly with my Loves Rubberstamps Inspirations.  I am in a bit of a rush to get this done this morning. My youngest has her class trip to the aquarium and I am going along as a chaperone.


Today I am featuring another adorable image from MFT-Pure Innocence line called CuteAtude. Isn't she adorable.  

The paper is from MME collection and I colored the image with my Copics. 

Copic Recipe:

Skin: E15,13,11
Hair: E49.47,44
Dress: BG13,11,10
Shadowed with E43

I will also be entering this one into MFT Weekly Wednesday Sketch.  

6 comments:

  1. ADORABLE! Love how you used this sketch and your cute cutatude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous olivia.your design is stunning and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Olivia. Great colouring, and I love the banner, ribbon and pearls detailing on the left.

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge,and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the cutest ever! Totally love the colors you chose and this is such a cute image! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgous card Olivia. Love the colours and cute image. Thanks for joining us over at the PCJ challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the cute image, great use of the banners
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete