Thursday, April 18, 2013

Final Simply Steampunk Challenges Guest DT Post

My monthly Guest DT time is up over at Simply Steampunk Challenges.  It has been a blast being a guest this month but it will not be the last of me they see over there.

Today I just decided to do a cover for a book I had.  I am trying to be better about keeping a Copic List book of different combo I like so I do not have to reinvent the wheel each time.

This is also the first time I managed to figure out how to merge two digital images together!!!! Yeah for me.
I know I am bit behind the times but I am very excited about this.




The image is called Gwendolyn.  The digital in the background is Simply Betty House of Usher Digi. I put them together and this is what I got.  What do you think?  This took sooo many colors I am did not right them down.  PS. the stars I used Crystal Stickles for. I like that effect and it is prettier in person.

Have a great day everyone and THANK YOU AGAIN to SIMPLY STEAMPUNK for allowing me to be a Guest DT.

8 comments:

  1. WooHoo on the merge! You chose a fab background for Gwendolyn. Love all the red details on the house and her clothes. Wonderful work, Olivia. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was your FIRST TIME merging? AWESOME JOB!! you have done an amazing job as guest with SSC and I have LOVED all your projects.. absolutely FANTASTIC!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love your Book Cover! You have done an Awesome job of merging the Images! Such great detail Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Olivia great card love the image and design I am staring a new challenge blog with a dark theme and am doing a DT call call please feel free to pop over and check it out hope you join us (in Dt call or challenges)http://punkyougirl.blogspot.co.uk/
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow so stunning olivia.really fantastic images and i love your scene :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this scene Olivia it looks fantastic and your coloring is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. Completely awesome and vibrant!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful scene Olivia! I need to make a copic book too because I spend more time trying to come up with color ideas and then totally forget to write anything down and then am back to starting over every time - LOL!

    ReplyDelete