Monday, April 29, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps Inspirational Post

It is a rainy Monday morning here but I am trying to get myself motivated for the day.  It is my turn for my Monday Morning Inspiration for Loves Rubberstamps. One cup #2 of coffee already.

Today I am showcasing an oldie but goody stamp from CC Designs called Lula Big Heart. I am loving the aqua/teal blue with yellow combo. This paper is from my stash that I had forever but I think it is DCVW.  The paper is very sparkly in person which is why I keep the embellishments to a minimum.




I colored the image with my Copics.  

Copic Recipe:

Hair: E59,57,37,35 
Skin: E11,E00,E000, R20
Blues: B05,04,02,000
Beige: E43,42,
Orange: YR14

I used a sentiment stamp by My Craft Spot in the center of the card and the flowers are from my Prima stash.

I will be entering this one into the following challenges:

14 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Love the colour scheme and cute image! Thanks for joining us at Hobbycutz Challenge this time.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olivia, Your card is super sweet. Pretty color combo and layout. Thank You for playing along here at All That Scraps this week. Good Luck and Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this color combination and the fabulous card design. So adorable. Thanks for playing with us over at ATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card olivia.i love your colour combo and really sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute colors, adorable image, nice papers, wonderful layout, great embellishments. This is an overall really cute card and I like it a lot. The little face on this image is colored so beautifully. Nicely done! Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stampin' Challenge this week! Hope to see you again soon. --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely image! Love your card. Thanks for sharing and joining us for the fortnightly challenge over at Hobbycutz. Good Luck .............
    Crafty Hugs
    Denise
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable, Olivia! Love the colors and cute image! Thanks for joining in on the challenge at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the layout...lovely creation...Thank you for entering our challenge this time round!
    Kobie - Hobbycutz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card! Glad you joined us at Sweet Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely sweet card.
    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colour combo and your layout is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Avenue 613 Create! I hope you join us again next week!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    AVENUE 613 CREATE DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. so very sweet! thanks for joining us at All That Scraps! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card! I love the color combination and the image is super cute! Thanks for playing along with us at ATS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is such a cutie and thank you for sharing it with us at Hobbycutz.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete