Monday, April 1, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps Inspirational Post


Happy Monday!  It is a beautiful day here in Jersey and I have opened all the windows and thrown the kids and dogs out in the backyard....Oh how I love Spring. Monday also means it is time for my Loves Rubberstamps Inspirational Post.  If you had no had a chance already, be sure to Hop along with out Sensational Sundays Team for a chance at a great prize.

Today I decided to dive into my Stamping Bella Collection and use one of my favorite Bella stamps, Expectabella.


I got this paper pad from Echo Park, Springtime, that I decided to use.  The pearls are from my stash. I did a combo of paper piecing and coloring.

Copic Combo

Skin: E11,13,15
Shirt: V12,15,17
Hair: C7,5,3,2

I will be entering this card into the following challenges:
Challenges 4 Everyone-Anything Goes
Fashionable Stamping Challenge-Paper Piecing
Polka Doodles-Paper Piecing
Creative Corner-Anything Goes
Card Crafter's Circle-babies







9 comments:

  1. Wonderful card - love the image. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles this week. Karon, DT Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Olivia! The colors are so pretty and your paper piecing is as awesome as ever! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that image and layout. you rock these images.
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card, its a super image. Thank you for joining us at FSC this time.
    Yvonne/Meggymay

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card, great image and paper piecing. Thanks for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous olivia.i love your layers and papers and fabulous image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, gorgeous stamp, perfectly paper pieced too. Thanks so much for joining us at FSC this time
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a gorgeous creation...so sweet
    thanks for taking part at Creative Corner Challenges this week
    Love Mel

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card! I love the paper piecing. And you chose beautiful papers. Thank you for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle this week!

    ReplyDelete