Wednesday, April 24, 2013

SOG Monthly Sketch

I have recently added to my SOG collection and decided to participate in this month's sketch challenge. The month is soon coming to an end so I better get this card up.
Now this is really some clearing of my stash since I have had these papers in my collection from CTMH for about 3-4 years...LOL! 

I decided to use the technique that I saw on Rosie blog about making your own plaid outfit. A bit tricky then I thought since I do not have the steadiest of hands but happy about it overall. Made the flower from my stash of Mulberry paper and the MFT rolled flower die I have and charm is from my stash. 


I will be entering this card into the following challenge:




8 comments:

  1. This is too cute!! Great colors, and I love what you did with her dress! Thanks for joining the SOG challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the zesty colours . The dress looks fantastic! Thank you for joining us at Pinspirational Challenges. Come back next week!
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous olivia.fab papers and colour combo and i love your image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I have CTMH papers that old too - LOL! This is such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Cute! Love this adorable image and you did great with the plaid! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, this is sweet as can be, loving the clothes!! So happy you joined Some Odd Girl for this months challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That plaid outfit is stellar, girlie! What a spectacular piece of art! Thanks for joining us at SOG!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You card is just the sweetest! Love the design and such beautiful coloring. Thanks for sharing at TTCRD!

    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete