Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday Inspiration for LRS

It is time to start the week of with my Monday Inspirations post for Loves Rubberstamps. Hope everyone is having a great week.  

Today I decided again to showcase a lovely image from MFT Pure Innocence line called Feeling Froggy


I colored the image with my Copics and the butterfly die is from the CC designs. 

My Copic Recipe:

Skin E11,E00,E000, R11
Hair: E33, E35, Y21
Shirt: YR24, Y19,Y11
Overalls: B93,95,97


The paper is from a retired paper stash I have from CTMH! Another score for clearing out my stash.
I will be entering this one into the following challenges too:

Marker Pop Challenge-Anything Goes
Lacy Shunshine-Anything Goes 
Little Miss Muffet Challenge-Anything Goes
Inspired by Stamping-Color Inspirations


6 comments:

  1. Such a lovely clean card. Gorgeous image and colouring.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw so gorgeous olivia.the image is adorable ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh this is so adorable, love the dp and the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card, Olivia! Nice job of adding color to your image!

    ReplyDelete