Monday, April 8, 2013

Greeting Farm Sketch Challenge

Had a little extra time to get some challenge cards done so I decided to enter the sketch challenge over at The Greeting Farm. I personally LOVEEE Sketch challenges since 



Used some hoarded MME paper I had in my stash. I then used the Flirty image and added some stickle to her dress.  I colored the image with my Copics and the flower is from Webster Pages.  I made the corner cut. with my Circut Art Philosophy Cart 

I will be entering this one into the:


8 comments:

  1. Love the flower build up and the cute stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at my craft creations, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous olivia.really love your details and stunning image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh she is so adorable and I love the dp and the great card design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Just love the DP and the awesome flower.

    Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Your papers are amazing and your coloring outstanding! Great job! Thanks for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us for our fortnight challenge. Good luck and please join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete