Thursday, April 25, 2013

Mo Manning A Little Birdie




When I saw that Mo Manning Digital Team was having a DT Call, I decided to throw my hat into the challenge. I have always adore Mo's images, digital or stamped, and would love to play with all of them on a regular basis.  Today I am using an image called A Little Birdie Told Me .

I colored the image with my Copics. My recipe is :

Hair: C7,5,3,2,1
Skin: E15,13,11,R32
Shirt: B18,14,12
Wood on frame : E59,57
Bird: E74,71,70
Yellow Light: Y19,17,15,11

The paper is from my vast MME collection and though not traditional girly colors I do love how it all came together.

I will be entering this on into the following challenges:

Crafting by Design-Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp-Anything Goes
Sisterhood of Crafters-Anyting Goes
Word Art Wednesday-Anything goes
Crafty Bloggers Network-Anything Goes
Digi Makeover Challenge-Animal Friends
Sparkle and Sprinkle-Use a Digi 

11 comments:

  1. WOW this is awesome! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘Free For All (anything goes)’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so real in so many ways. I hope they choose you, that card is a winner.
    We appreciate seeing what you have created and posted with us at here Word Art Wednesday.
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday
    The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really sweet. I love the image and all the great colors you've used. Thanks for sharing this in our challenge this week. It's always a blessing to have you play along with us, and we hope to see you again soon and often. Have a blessed week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. You are most welcome to also share your sweet creations at V's Sweet Ideas - www.vssweetideas.blogspot.com - We would LOVE having you share your wonderful cards in as many challenges as possible so that everyone can see it. Thanks again for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous olivia.fabulous image and i love your colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Total sweetness! I love this image and I love the colors you chose! The layout is awesome too! Good luck with the Design Team Call! Fingers crossed for you and you would TOTALLY get my vote :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card, lovely image, thank you for joining us for the Crafty Bloggers Network challenge.

    Sylv xx
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, beautiful image and card! Crossing my fingers for you....your work is fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining in at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Challenges.
    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, gorgeous image!
    Thanks for playing this week with us at Digi Makeover.
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful creation with great attention to detail. Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card!! Such a sweet image!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete