Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps-Great Outdoors

This week's challenge at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge is:

The Great Outdoors

Create an outdoor scene or use things that grow in the great outdoors - Flowers, Wildlife, Trees, Plants, etc!




For this card I decided to use the Whimsy Stamps-Sunset Rose. I did paper piecing and sponged the colors on the background to get the effect of a setting sun.  The Sentiment stamps is also from Whimsy Stamps as well.

The paper is from MME.

I will also be entering this card into the following challenges:

Elphine House-Pearls and Lace
Creative Moments-Spring'
7 Kids College Fund-Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge-Weather With You

I will also be using this card as my entry for the the GDT post for Whimsy Stamps. I love all the variety and the fantastic artists that Whimsy has and would love to be a guest DT for a month.   I believe that I can do a steller job with these fantastic images and love to promote them as much as possible.






12 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and i love the pape piecing
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creation Olivia! I love your sky and the background. Your paper piecing of the image is fantastic. Thanks so very much for joining us at Elphine House Australia with this lovely card. We sure hope to see you back again. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous olivia.your background is fabulous and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Love the paper piecing and the pretty image and colors.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, love the colors used and the paper piecing ! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Love the cute image and the beautiful flowers and papers. The paper piecing looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is a beautiful outdoor scene, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! Your paper piecing is perfect as always and I love how you sponged the sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super pretty! I love the sunset background with the image. All the details are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful.Thank you for joining the EHA challenge.
    Hugs, Audhild

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your sponged background. That looks really cool! It reminds me of a watercolor. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Quite delightful - thanks for joining us at Creative Moments. Take a look at the new challenge, to use brads. Leona (DT)

    ReplyDelete