Monday, April 15, 2013

LRS Monday Inspiration with the Greeting Farm


Happy Monday Everyone. It is time for my Loves Rubberstamps Monday Morning Inspirations.

Today I decided to get out some of my Greeting Farm Stamps and ink up this little beauty called, Do Si Do Anya



The paper is from the Lovely Authenique Paper Pad (really love these colors).  I actually fussy cut her out and added her to the circle and paper pieced her dress and hair bow.  The flowers are from Michaels and the tag is from the MFT notched tag die set.

I will be entering this one into the following challenges:

No Matter Which-Color Challenge
Whimsy Inspirations-Pretty in Pink
Electric Ellapu-Put a Tag on it
Cupcake Craft-Cute and Cuddly
Pink Elephant Monday Challenge-Paper Piecing
Splendid Stamping-Greeting Farm/Retro Fresh (Polka Dots)



11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love the flame red hair :).
    Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this week and why not check out our DT call.

    Andria - EE, Dt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning olivia.the red is gorgeous and i love the fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card, thanx for joining us at NMWC and good luck, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWE your card is Gorgeous!!!! I love this lil Anya. I don't have her yet and she is on my WANT list!!
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Your paper piecing is fantastic (and I love how you colored her hair)! Thanks a bushel for joining our challenge at The Greeting Farm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card and I love her red hair! Thanks for joining the Retro Challenge over at TGF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bright red hair! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty cute little gal. Nice card. Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Love the colors and sweet Anya! Thanks for playing along with The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw this is just so cute- thanks for playing ay Whimsy stamps challenge this month hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous! Supercute image!
    Thanks for joining us at No Matter Which Challenge this month!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete