Thursday, April 11, 2013

Simply Steampunk Guest DT Day

Back again for another Guest Designing Day at Simply Steampunk Challenges.  Today I am showcasing another of the image from the Original Steampunk Series called Emma.


Again I decided to go with some of my favorite colors (big purple fan here). These papers are actually combined together from different companies. I got these metal corner filigree from an online facebook seller. Add the pearls and the mesh from my stash too. 

My Copic Recipe is:

Purples: BV04,02,00,0000
Beige: E43,42,40
Skin: E15,13,11
Hair: C7,5,3,2

I will be entering this one into the following challenges:



Hope everyone is having a great day.  I am off to pack my bags.  I will be enjoying an overnight trip with my Girl Scout Brownie Troop at the Philadelphia Zoo tomorrow.   



6 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, Olivia! Gorgeous highlights on your coloring and I love the embellies. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colouring and a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning olivia.really gorgeous details and colours and i love the fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olivia, what a beautiful image and your card is great. Colored very nicely! Love the filigree corners. Thanks for joining us at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month.
    Barbara SNSCC - coordin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you've colored this image. Beautiful card. So glad you joined us at the SNS Creative Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete