Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Crafty Sentiments Monochromatic


It has been a fantastic six month here at Crafty Sentiments but today my term comes to an end.  I want to thank all the lovely team member for this fantastic opportunity.  

Today our challenge is:

Monochromatic


and the fabulous prize is 
 


Today I used the image, Gipsy Heart.  I was in a "Rosy" mood as you can see.

I colored the image with my Copics and all the embellishments are from my stash. 

I will also be entering this on into the following challenges:





9 comments:

  1. love this Olivia, so very pretty
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty creation. She is to gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us at Hobbycutz! We have another challenge starting on Sunday come back and join us again! Good Luck.....
    Crafty Hugs
    Denise
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful image in bright cheering colour. Thank you for joining us at TPC Challenge this week.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful monochromatic card! thanks for playing with "Hobbycutz" this week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous olivia.your pink colours are stunning and i love the fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little gipsy! Thanks for joining us in the Hobbycutz monochrome challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful! I love seeing your beautiful designs using the CSD images! You always do such a gorgeous job!

    ReplyDelete