Friday, November 30, 2012

Your Next Stamp-Ellie Loves Latte

Okay so I am not really sure how it happened but someone during my online Black Friday shopping some new crafty items slipped into my cart!  HAHA.

I got some new release stamp from Your Next Stamp, called Ellie Loves Latte, and decided to use it for their current sketch challenge.  I got this great paper recently from My Minds Eye called Sweater Weather and thought it would be great for paper piecing. 

I will be entering this one into the following challenges

YNS-Sketch
Crazy 4 Challenges-Give Thanks
Milk Coffee Challenges-Thankful,Give Thanks
Creative Belli-Give Thanks
A Gem of a Challenge-Paper Piecing
Simon Says Stamp-Anything goes
365-Wintry/Patterned Paper





4 comments:

  1. This is just such a sweet card. The red and blue pearls and baker's twine really make the card pop. Thanks so much for joining us at 365 Cards. Best wishes, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card, gorgeous papers and great layering. Your image is adorable and brilliant with your paper piecing.

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous olivia.stunning sweet image and i love your fab papers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The use of the DP looks great and the paper piecing of this cutie is wonderful.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete