Friday, November 2, 2012

Hurricane Sandy update

So it is now day 5 without power and it is getting old. My sister got her power back yesterday so I packed my car and the kids and drove over to warm up my babies. We will be hanging out here at her house for the weekend to stay warm unless our power comes back on. My hubby stayed home to man the ship. We have the home insurance people coming to inspect, car insurance due to my car damage and two large dogs that need care but he got a heater and a generator to keep him company though all of Daddy's girls keep whining for him.

I am not sure if I will be able to get any of my regular card posts up so forgive me on that. 

Thanks for all the kind words and hopefully our power comes back on soon. Hope everyone else is staying safe.

Crafty Hugz,
Olivia

1 comment:

  1. thinking of you olivia and praying that you get your power back soon.take care.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete