Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Loves Rubberstamps Challenge-Thanksgiving/Thank you

Happy Tuesday. Welcome to another fantastic challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps.  This week's challenge is a fun one:

Thanksgiving - Gooble Til' Ya Wobble!


Create a project that is Thanksgiving themed. You can use Turkeys, Pilgrims, Indians, Corn, Horn of Plenty, Fall and Autumn themes... and for our International friends that do not celebrate Thanksgiving, you can simply create a Thank you card :)
We have two great prizes to win today.  A lovely gift certificate to the Loves Rubberstamps store and a Sweet N Sassy of 3 digis!
Today I chose to do a card with my La La Land Stamps. These stamps are Pilgrim Luka and Pilgrim Marci that are now IN STOCK so grab them while you can. This is about as CAS as I get. I colored the image with my Spectrum Noirs this time..even the skin! I got alot of work to do with those but I think it is coming along.
Skin is FS3,2 TN 2, PP1
Marci Outfit: DG 2,DG4 and EB 4
Luka Outfit: IG10,8
Hair & Brown shirt: TN 7,8
And can I say how happy I am that I got that ribbon to make a nice bow for me...I am sooo bow challenged so this one is going down in the record books everyone!
I will be entering this one into the following challenges:
Outlawz Challenge-Thankful (Sunday CAS)

13 comments:

  1. This card is super cute, your little pilgrims are adorable! Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinking cute! Love the images and your coloring. That ribbon was the perfect addition.
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ADORABLE and I love that perfect bow too -- Hee!!! I often spend too much time getting my bows/ribbon/seam binding just how I prefer it -- not easy!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOsh this is so super cute!!! I LOVE the LaLa's and the cute card design, and your coloring is fabulous and so is your bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute Olivia! I love your coloring on those adorable La La's! I need to start remembering to do the "coloring recipe" when I do mine too :) Your bow looks amazing...bows + me = not friends! I am bow challenged too - no matter how many videos or tutorials on bowmaking I see... I can't do them very well... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww love those cute images and your bow looks fab - I'm also bow challenged so I'm very impressed :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully coloured images and love the ribbon and bow (I just have a bow fetish lol) thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin COrner
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goodness these little guys are adorable.
    I love the card design


    Thank you for allowing us to see your talent.
    I am so thrilled to have you in our challenge this week.
    Please come back next week.
    Hugs
    Tammy Ortiz
    Founder of
    Tammy Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning olivia.i love the super sweet images and your colours are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute cute card! Amazing job with the image. Very clean and crisp as well

    Thanks for sharing this at My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful image, and beautiful coloring for a lovely card! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Berautiful card, love the cute image and great colors. Thank you for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Abbie DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable Thanksgiving card! I love how you used the two pilgrims together! I have Pilgrim Marci and now I'll have to get Pilgrim Luka! Fantastic job! :)

    ReplyDelete