Thursday, November 29, 2012

Stamping Bella-Uptown Girl

I am soo still trying to figure out Splitcoast Stampers stuff and Stamping Bella is having a special challenge on their so I decided to go in on it but really not sure if I linked it up right.


I used this stamp image, Flora the Cyclist, which is from the Uptown Girl Collection.  The paper is from MME, Prima flowers from my stash, and the border is actually from K&Company.

Colored the image with my Copics

Hair: Y19,15,13
Grass: YG 03,06
Dress: Pink-R 85,83,81 and blues-B00,02,05
Skin: E53,51,50

I just sponged the background with my many ink pads and sentiment is from a Karber stamp I have.  I cut the shape out in my Cricut.

I will be entering this one into the following challenges-

Stamping Bella Splitcoast Stamper Challenge
Graphicat Sketches-based on their sketch #1
Crafting For all Seasons-Flowers
7 Kids College Fund-Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew-Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door-Anything Goes
Pile It On-Anything Goes but Christmas

11 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card. The girl and bicycle are so cute. Thanks for playing along at Creative Card Crew. Cheers FiLoMa DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! This has me longing for spring now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this fresh cool card, Olivia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation ... love it, Thank you for sharing over @ Creative Card Crew this time
    Elaine DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Thanks for playing along with us at CFAS xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!!! I could never figure out where to link up to the Bella Challenges either, lol, but this is so adorable, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olivia this is so fresh and beautiful well done .

    What a fantastic card .
    Thank you for joining us this time for our FLOWERS Challenge at Crafting for all Seasons .
    Good Luck Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh love this olivia.fabulous image and yor bright colours are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable and love how you did the sky and colored the adorable image. Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very Pretty! Thanks for playing with us in the Bella Challenge!

    ReplyDelete