Monday, November 19, 2012

Loves Rubberstamps Inspirational Monday




Hello bloggy friends and welcome to my Monday Morning inspiration post for Loves Rubberstamps.  Today I decided to get out my lovely Belle & Whistles collection and color up this cutie called Warm Apple Pie. As many of you know, Belle & Whistles has closed their doors but Laura still has a number of these fabulous images by Elisabeth Bell at her store but act fast because once sold out, they are not coming back.

I stamped this image on my trusty Crafters Companion paper with my Memento Tuxedo Black Ink  and colored this image with a combo of my Spectrum Noirs and my Copics.

Please be sure to check out all the latest products we got at the store and of course the great ways you can win by being a follower of the inspiration blog, the challenge blog, be a fan on the Facebook 
page, add the candy badge to you blog on the side bar, and don't forget to leave a comment on the
inspiration post!

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

Dream Valley-Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody-Anything Goes
Tammy Scrapin Corner-fall or thanksgiving
Paper Playtime-anything goes
ATC & Cards with Attitude-Anything Goes
Jelly park friends-Food




9 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, I love the fabulous card design and the cute image. Love the new look of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous olivia.stunning bright colours and i love the fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card - and her pie looks yummy! Thanks for joining us at Jellypark. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this and it was funny because I had just received the new Belles and this was one image we were able to get in - perfect! Your colors are beautiful and I love the turquoise pops of color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous, gorgeous bright colours. Thank you for joining the Dream Valley challenge this fortnight. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges, and best of luck. Louise xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really lovely card with a super image. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Olivia, the image is so pretty. Your choice of the colors are amazing. Love it. Thanks for playing with us at ATC With Attitude. See you again next time.

    Dwita.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw, I just saw DJ pic on the left bar. Hehehe, I also have that picture, and I combined with my pic, as if he's looking at me.. If I had had a son, I would have called him Dwayne. (I have 3 daughters, too)

      Delete