Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sweet Pea Card

So I manage to get my last of the halloween style cards done with an adorable stamp called Jack-O-Lantern Tea by Elisabeth Bell for Sweet Pea Stamps.

The outfit reminded me of Alice in Wonderland so I went with a bluish scheme with hint of colors from the purple and gray. I colored the image with my Spectrum Noirs & Copics

Blue: SN TB1,2,3
Grays:SN IG 1,2
Hair: Copics E07,9,19
Table/Chair: Copic E43
Pumpkin: YR 04,07

Paper is from my retired CTMH Stash and sentiment is from My Craft Spot Teeny Tags.

I will be entering this into the following challenges:

Crafty Creations-No Flowers
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges-Lots Of Layers
Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge-Thinking of You
Stampin for the Weekend-Anything Goes
Stamp and Create-Lace
Annabelle Stamps-Color Inspiration
I will also be putting this one on the Sweet Pea Stamp blog where you can enter your blog entry for a $5 off a 10 dollar purchase too. 

Come back tomorrow to check out the newest release stamps by Crafty Sentiments!





13 comments:

  1. What a lovely card you have made. I love the Elisabeth Bell images. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olivia Spreading a little sunshine! I have left you a little surprise over at my blog. Please visit it at http://smookiedocrafts.blogspot.com/2012/11/i-accepted-this-award-from-one-of-my.html. I love the card you made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card with gorgeous detail!
    TFS with us this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the light and airy look you got with this Sweet Pea image Olivia! Thanks for playing along with our "Show Us Your Blog" and good luck!!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card. Thanks for playing at Sweet Pea Stampers and Sweet Pea Stamps "Show Us your Blog".
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! I love the colors and the pretty blues! Your lace and pearls are such a pretty accent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous olivia.beautiful design and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable! love the color scheme, thanks for showing us your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so beautiful, love all the lace and the pearls and fabulous dp you used with her. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful! I love this image and the beautiful lace trim you used on top. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely. Thank you for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty. And good luck.

    Caz xx PPC DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, and I love the Alice In Wonderland idea. Thanks for joining us over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog this week, hope to see you for the new challenge tomorrow.
    Mandy x (PPC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card. Beautiful colours and wonderful image. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations. Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete