Friday, November 23, 2012

Digi Bells Inspiration Post-Lil Janiel


I am back again for a double dose of EB Digital Gallery Goodness. Again a prescheduled post since I am either working or hitting the Black Friday sales. What is Black Friday my international friends may ask???...just the BIGGEST SHOPPING DAY OF THE SEASON with AWESOME sales that start at midnight and last till mid day so this will be a sleepless night for many here.

Today I used the adorable image Lil Janiel's Harvest that is just perfect for the Fall Season.  Again I used paper from MME stash (I have an MME paper hoarding problem and I am not ashamed to admit it). The flowers are from my Prima Flowers stash as well as the pearls.  I used my Cherry Lynn Flourish for the embellishment on the card and used my favorite technique of paper piecing...I just love the ummpph it gives your card.

Used the following Copic Colors for this one

Hair: E37,35, E 25, 23
Skin: E11,01,00,000
Stocking: R 20,22,24

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful use of Fall colors and love your paper piecing.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete