Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Crafty Sentiments New Release

 
 
Surprise! Crafty Sentiments have decided to do a Mini Release of three great stamps that can be used to celebrate the New Years or Birthdays. I used this great stamp called Jasmin Party to create this birthday card. 
 
 


Of course I had fun with my paper piecing again with this great colors from MME paper stack.  I have had this ribbon and jumbo flowers in my stash for a while and not really sure what to do with this so I thought it would look good with this card.

Used the following Copic colors for this one:

Skin: E23,E21,R20
Gloves/Shoes/Flower:  R20,R22,R24
Hair: E 37,35

Now remember that once we hit 130 followers at Crafty Sentiments Inspirational Blog , we will choose someone who has left a comment recently to receive a fantastic mystery package!

I will enter this card into the following challenges

Cards by Lady Anne-Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp-Anything Goes
Crafting for All Seasons-Flowers
A Gem of a Challenge-Paper Piecing
Tuesday Alchemy-Anything Goes





4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Olivia, love the paper piecing on her dress and the pleated ribbon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable card. I love the paper piecing and coloring. I will have to purchase this because your right, she would be perfect for New Years cards.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful image which you have coloured beautifully which is the centre piece of a great card. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's. I hope we see you again.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    cardsbyladyanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love that sweet image and your coloring is wonderful! Love the ribbon too!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete