Monday, November 12, 2012

Loves Rubberstamps Inspirational Monday

I am doing my best to get my post up nice and early which means prescheduled posts cause the only thing I am doing up this early is nagging kids to get ready for school and drinking my coffee!

Today I bring you a tag I made with one of the fantastic Saturated Canary images called Windy Day available over at Loves Rubberstamps. The tag is cut out on my Cricut via the Art Philosophy cart.  I then used my CC design die to create the butterflies, my stash of doilies and some pearls I had. That lovely charm is from Crafty City. 

Colored the image with my Copics this time.

Skin: E21,23, R34
Hair: E21,E25,E27,E37
Top Dress and shoes: R 24,22,20
Greens: YG 3,6
Bottom Dress/Flower: R 81,83

Laura has been super busy adding tons of new products from new stamp lines to new embellishments too so make sure you hope over there to take a peek and of course join in our challenge to get a chance at a great gift certificate.

I will be entering this tag into the following challenges:

11 comments:

  1. Hope you got your coffee!! LOL.... I know how you feel on a Monday!!
    This is so pretty - your coloring is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olivia,
    This is just adorable... I love the shape, and all the fabby colors you used....
    I also need for you to contact me by email ASAP Lumbkin(at)Gmail.com.... I couldn't find any other way to contact you...
    Hugs,
    Lynda @
    The Digi Bells

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and adorable! I love this image and your coloring is so pretty! Love the tag also and cute butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this adorable tag, so cute and the colors and coloring are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you have the same morning routine as me! Love this tag and your coloring looks fantastic.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous tag olivia.your colours are fabulous and i love the sc image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute! Your colors are awesome as always and I love the unique shape!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome card, love the colouring and all details on your shape card! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. a gorgeous card, great image and fab colours. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts! Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous tag! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at 7 Kids College Fund!

    ReplyDelete