Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Loves Rubberstamps Challenge-Anything Goes

It is the beginning of a new month so that means it is time for our ANYTHING GOES challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge.

In my mission to get my teacher gift done, I decided to complete a candle to give to one of my daughters teacher.

I used the lovely new Christmas images that Loves Rubberstamps have added by Wild Rose Studios called Feeding Robins. I have to admit that I am new to this company but I am sooo loving their darling images that I think I will be building quite a collection soon. 

Oh and if you want to know, I did add the stickles directly onto my tissue paper BEFORE the transfer and as you see if comes out great.  Colored the image on my white tissue paper with my Copics.

I will be entering this one into the following challenges-

Divas by design-Festive (Christmas theme)
Papertake Weekly Challenge-anything goes 
One Crazy Stamper-Anything Goes
Mema's Crafts-Anything Goes
Christmas Stampin All Year Long-Anything Goes
ABC Christmas Challenge-Vibrant Colors

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cndle Olivia :-) the image is lovely and the sparkle is fab ! I am sure the teacher will just LOVE this ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x
    btw, the Wild Rose Studio has a facebook page and if you are on FB I am sure they would love this to be uploaded onto it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! You did an awesome job coloring such a detailed image on the tissue paper! What a great gift and I am sure the teacher will love it! I really like the stickles tip too! Will have to try that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing candle Thanks for playing at Divas by design this wk hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. THis is beautiful!! I love the candle treatment, and this image is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! The teacher will treasure this one for sure!! I haven't tried this on a candle, though I have seen the idea and have wanted to give it a try. Thanks for the inspiration; I might try it soon. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is stunning olivia.a wonderful gift :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done candle!! Thanks for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. FABULOUS and so FABULOUS! I love this cute candle. I had no idea you colored on tissue paper and transfered it to a candle, love this. What a great way to showcase a stamp. I'm super impressed by your technique and did I mention that I love it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your inspiration on the One Crazy Stamper challenge this month. Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake One Crazy Stamper

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome!!! I've never seen an image on a candle before and I'd love to see that technique if you have any links you can share :) Love this image and your project. It's a wonderful teacher gift. She will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, wow it's gorgeous, beautifully done!
    Thank you for sharing at
    Christmas Stampin' All year Long;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a beautiful creation olivia xxx love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh your image is gorgeous and I love how it sparkles. Thanks for joining us at Mema's Crafts and I hope you will visit us again real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous. I love the bright colours and gorgeous image that you've used. Fabulous candle.
    Annette
    Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for ABC Christmas Challenge,
    Lili’s Little Fairies
    and Top Tip Tuesday.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute! Thanks for entering the OCS challange! =D

    ReplyDelete