Thursday, November 22, 2012

EB Digi Bells Inspirational Post.

Hello Everyone. Welcome to my first showcase day for EB Digi Bells Inspirational post.  For those of us here in the USA, Happy Thanksgiving. I have prescheduled this post since I am probably knee deep in cooking right now. I am actually going to my Sister's and my mother has flown in from Florida to spend the Holidays here. All the kids are super excited to hang out with the cousins and grandma!




Today I am showcasing the fabulous digital image called Little Rapunzel. Doesn't she have just the sweetest face?  The paper is from MME stash and the flowers are from my Prima flower collection. I used my Spellbinders for the scallops in the back. 

The image was colored with my Copics

Hair: Y21,23, E33, E31, E21
Skin: E21, 23
Shirt/Shawl-R 20,22,24
Pants: B 93,95,97
Green: G05
Orange: Y07

Please be sure to check out the many others in Elisabeth Bells Digital Collection.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Olivia! I love the papers and the adorable image! Fantastic coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable, love the flower and the ribbon you used with her, this is so cute.

    ReplyDelete