Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sentimental Sundays-Red, White and Blue

****Please note I will be away from 7/1-7/9 so I do so hope my scheduled posts go up but no challenge entries for me this week*******

You know that our Country's birthday is soon upon us! This lovely card is made for Sentimental Sundays' is Be Patriotic. Our sponsors this week are Whimsy Stamps and Designed to Delight.  The image is from Karen's Doodles.  I do so love her images.  Being a summer challenge there is also a optional Sketch challenge to this. Just read a fabulous article on make your own Rosettes in CardMakers magazine so decided to give it a try.  I also cut the clouds and the fence and long banner from my Cricut.  Used my paper from my stash for this one. 

Hope everyone here in the USA has a great 4th of July.




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring Olivia! Love the rosettes and the star! Hope you're enjoying your time away.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it worked!!!
    Love your card and the beautiful red/white/blue paper. I had a hard time finding any in my stash! :(
    Enjoy your trip....and i'm looking forward to seeing some pictures when you get back.

    Hugs,
    Calypso

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Olivia! I love the image and fun rosette embellishments you've used. Adorable. Hope you are having a wonderful vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous olivia.stunning image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful...Love the rosettes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Olivia! The roses are fantastic with the color and the ra-ra is really alive and fresh!!!

    ReplyDelete