Monday, July 16, 2012

LRS Inspirational Blog

Another Monday morning Inspiration Post for our lovely Loves Rubberstamps. Have you been to the store lately? Laura has added many great new releases and I am sure you will love the newest items.

Today I am using Silver Fairy in the Wee Stamps Collecton from Whimsy Stamps.  I adore this stamp and since I also love fairies it is so great to be able to use it. I decided to go a gatefold card with this one.  I used my Spectrum Noirs, IG set (these are the grays) and the CT2-4 for the yellows and then a bit of EG in the browns to add some depth and my Copics for the skin, used E 50,51 & 53.  The paper is from MME set and flowers are from my stash and of course I love my stickles so I put some on the wings. I always use Memento for stamping my images.

I will be entering this one into the following challenges:

Gingerloft-Fancy Folds
Let's Ink It Up-All Girls
Stampin Sisters in Christ-Sparkle
That Craft Place-Anything Goes
Card Makin Mommas-Rubber Stamping

6 comments:

  1. This is a great card. Such a sweet image! And I love the die you used on the yellow paper. So fun! Thanks for sharing with us this week at SSiC.
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, Love the image and the great dp you used with her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful Love the fairy - so pretty
    Big hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Olivia, I love your fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us at Card Makin' Mamas for our Rubber Challenge hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty creation, great design. Thanks for playing along with us at LIIU, Hope to see you for our next challenge at our new blog. Hugz Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. I love the bright colours. Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft.

    Caz

    ReplyDelete