Monday, July 23, 2012

Mo Manning Kisses


Hello everyone. Back again with my second post. I made this card with the Digital Pencil Challenge mostly in mind since I will be entering this one again in the GDT they have going on. The paper is from MME, colored with my Copics this time...made a HUGE score at Michaels this weekend that had a one day sale of Copic Sketch Markers at 40% off!!!! The background is a Spellbinders Die. The tag is from My Craft Spot-Teeny Tags stamp set.

I really adore her images and this one especially I adore since it looks SOOOO MUCH like my baby girl who is soon to be 4. You think I am kidding...check out this shot of her from this week. She is quite the character this one and she can not live without wearing a "fufu" skirt as she called them. 

I will be entering this one in the following challenges


8 comments:

  1. This is TOO CUTE Olivia! LOL - That image does look EXACTLY like your little one! What a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, and what a likeness!!! thank you for joining us at aud sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kissy looks just like your daughter!!! Both are too darn cute. Beautiful card and love your coloring and what an awesome price on copics.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous olivia and she really is like your daughter :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's amazing how we all feel that Mo's is peeking in our windows, She has captured your daughter perfectly... So glad you joined us again at Mo's.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word...They do have similarities!!! How stinking cute!!!
    I love your card...great coloring.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yikes...she DOES look like your daughter!! Such a cutie...love that facial expression and curly hair! She must keep you busy, huh?! Your card is adorable. Gorgeous DPs and design...and your coloring is so pretty!! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's challenge at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Wow Olivia she does look like your daughter.. Great image, great layout , thank you for joining in this fortnight at Aud Sentiments, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete