Monday, July 16, 2012

Copic Europe Birthday Freebie

I was lucky enough to be able to get this great digi created by the fabulous Krista Smith over at Saturated Canary.  It is no longer a freebie but is available in her stores if you are interested.  I colored her with my copics and created the flowers with my Cricut Art Philosophy Cart. 


I will be entering this one in:

Copic Marker Europe Birthday Celebration
Friday Sketch-based on their sketch
Stamp and Create-Hands Full of Love
Stampalot Challenge-What is your crafty passion..right now it is coloring with my Copics or my Spectrums and handmade flowers.

4 comments:

  1. Olivia how fabulous what a beautiful card Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with gorgeous image and lovely papers. Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketch Challenge.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just love that image, gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card. It's so colourful.Thanks so much for joining the Sir Stampalot challenge this month, Ruth :)

    ReplyDelete