Monday, July 9, 2012

Loves Rubberstamps Inspirational Post

Another Monday morning Inspiration post from Loves Rubberstamps. As I am sure you can tell I adore Kenny K's images so here is another stamp called Hot Weave which of course is available in our shop.

This paper set I have had in my stash for about 2 years and I am determine to dwindle down my stacks. I used my Spectrum Noirs markers to color the image except used Copics for my skin as usual!

I will be entering this one into:

4) Stampin Sisters in Christ-Recipe-at least one circle, two patterned papers and 1 embellishment.

I hope to see everyone back tomorrow for the new Loves Rubberstamps Challenge and I hope to get some cards done tonight for some great challenges I want to enter.

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! She looks so sassy!! Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge!!
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is beautifil and I love the bright papers :)


    Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. *beautiful

    Apologies for my bad typing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those colors and your coloring is wonderful. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. Hope to see you again next week. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet and colorful card! Your coloring is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is So awesome. I love the rich colors and your coloring is wonderful
    I am so pleased you
    decided to join us for our Challenge.
    Hugs, Founder and Owner of Tammy Scrapin Corner, Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card olivia.i love your bright colours and fab sassy image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Olivia. Love the image and layout. Gorgeous papers too.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card,loving the vibrant colors. Thanks for joining us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great coloring! Love the image. I am so glad you could join us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the bright and sassy colors! Thanks for playing along with Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really love the bright colors! And the layout on this card is amazing.

    Thanks for joining us as Jackson’s Digital Expressions this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the LO and paper coordination, very nice card. Thank you for sharing it with us at JDE; good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card! Love your papers. Thanks for joining us at Love to Create this week. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice card. I love the vibrant colors and the image reminds me of my teenage years LOL Nice design papers also. TFS! Thank you for participating on a Jackson's Digital Expressions Challenge.
    -Katya Bess
    Kattyxotica.blogspot.com
    J.D.E. D.T. Member

    ReplyDelete