Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Kenny K Special Celebration Card

 I really love the great versatility of the Kenny K images and own many of the digis and the stamps of the images.  This is one of the newest released digis called Fashionista.  I love and wanted to get it colored up so figure I can use a little of my birthday money to get some new digis :-)! The paper is from MME though I am not sure of the set since I have a bunch of paper just put together. I had the number in my Chipboard stash and the images is colored with my Spectrum Noirs.

I made this card for a friend who is turned the big 40 and still looks as fabulous as ever.  I will be entering this one in:

Sketches by Carly-based on her sketch
Kenny K Krew-Big Birthday Challenge
Tammy Scrapin Corner-Anything Goes
Creatalicious-Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffett-Sparkles


8 comments:

  1. Your friend must be 40 and fabulous! Great coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at Little Miss Muffet Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. Hope to see you again next week. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Olivia. Fab image, papers and layout.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her shirt great job
    I am so pleased you
    decided to join us for our Challenge.
    Hugs, Founder and Owner of Tammy Scrapin Corner, Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning olivia.gorgeous details and colours and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW love the colours in your cards and what a great image and colouring.

    Good luck with the hop and thank you for joing in with Kenny K this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card! Love the glittery number 40. Thanks for joining us at Sketches by Carly
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card. Love the colours. Thanks for playing with us at Kenny K`s Krafty Krew. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete