Friday, July 6, 2012

Pause Dream Enjoy 1st DT card

I am sooo excited to be on the Pause, Dream, Enjoy Design Team! Today Challenge is Create a Sunset.  Now you can do this either literally such as I did or you can just use the colors of the sunset in your card.

Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is Ginger Snaps Scraps. Ginger Snap Scraps is offering our lucky winner a $5 Gift Certificate.

For this card, I used some retired CTMH paper Splendor for the cloud background.  Then I took out my Cricut cartridge, Country Life for the Sun and mountain scene.  The tag is created from the Art Philosophy and the Twine is from my stash.  I stamped a few flowers on the bottom.

I look forward to a great term with this fabulous and supportive design team! Can not wait to see what all of you create.



1 comment:

  1. What a fun card! Love what you did with the sentiment.

    Tonya
    PDE DT Sister

    ReplyDelete