Monday, July 16, 2012

Mo Manning GDT Submission

I created this card primarily to be entered in a chance for a GDT over at Mo Manning Digital Pencil Too Challenge. I adore her images and would love to be able to continue to work with them. 

I was in the mood to do some paper piecing on this. I have to admit I usually do multiple sheets when I paper piece my images cause I love the variety of colors sometimes. 

This lovely image is called Georgia and I just love the joy and happiness you see on her face.  The sentiment is from a My Creative Time Set.

I will be entering this one in

Digital Pencil Too-Dance/Singing & GDT Call
Feeling Sketchy-Based on their sketch
The Stamp Man-Summer Colors

11 comments:

  1. awesome image and paper piecing, love the great papers and colours!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Feeling Sketchy, you did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card well done I like how you have used the paper in her dress it is so pretty Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Olivia, what a delightful card. The bright colours work really well with the wonderful stamp. Thanks for joining in with us at Feeling Sketchy :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Olivia! Love the paper-piecing you did here! It's a bit unusual in terms of patterns but it makes it even more interesting and precious! Love it!
    Glad you could join us at Mo's for the GDT call! Good luck!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is gorgeous olivia.stunning image and colouring :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card Olivia. Love the image
    Big hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I'm so glad you could join in on our dancing/singing challenge at Mo's this week. :)
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the whites and brights, great use of our sketch! thanks so much for playing along at feeling-sketchy! hope you can come back and play again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Olivia. I love the stamp

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous card, I love the paper pieced outfit :) thanks for playing at Feeling Sketchy this week :)

    ReplyDelete