Monday, July 30, 2012

Mo Manning-Doggy Love

I created this card for the newest challenge at Mo Manning called "In the Doghouse" in which you can use a "dog" image or a "so sorry" theme. I have gone with this adorable image called "Sad Bella". I actually created a boy theme card since I have only a few of these in my stash.  The sentiment comes with the image.

Colored it with my Copics and used a newer skin color combo for me, E11,E13,E15 for shadowing.

I have a special place in my heart for doggies (nothing against cats just allergic to them).  I have been fostering puppies for a rescue for two years and all my dogs are rescue pups.  All of the puppies are rescued from high kill and overpopulated shelters in Southern USA.  So please remember to spay & neuter and to adopt!

I will be entering this on in:

1) DP2 Challenge
2) Paper Playtime
3) One Stitch at a time-Use a digi
4) Tammy's Scrapin Corner-Anything Goes
5) There She Goes-Color Challenge
6) Crafts and Me-Anything Goes




8 comments:

  1. Olivia, this is so very sweet! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime! :) Janis
    pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com
    pausedreamenjoychallenges.blogspot.com
    paperplaytime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card and i love that sentiment too.. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at One Stitch At A Time for our ' Use a Digi' challenge.. We hope to see you back again next week.

    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. I just love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhh so very sweet! That really reminds me of my boys with our dogs. Just adore the sentiment with this.

    Thanks for joining us as OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just as sweet as can be. Beautifully colored and love the sentiment you've used.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw so gorgeous olivia.i love the image and really fab sentiment :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! I live the image and sentiment. That polka dot paper is fab too! Thanks for joining in at One Stitch at a Time. xxDenise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, this is so cute! I am a huge dog fan. Thanks for playing along with TSG - hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete