Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sentimental Sunday-Unusual Christmas Colors


Welcome to another Sentimental Sundays challenge. This week our challenge is to use Non-Traditional colors in making your Christmas cards. I had this Super Bright papers I found in the bottomof my Christmas paper box that are actually Christmas theme paper but I only had a few sheets in it so not sure who they are.  Our fantastic sponsor today is Saturated Canary and I used one of her newest digis called Ugly Sweater. I did paper piece her sweater and leggings and colored the rest.

Hair- E 7,9,19
Skin-YR00, YR000, R20
Skirt/Socks-B 93,95,97

Used a Spellbinders border in the background and I think this is a sentiment from Bugaboo I had in my stack.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges:
Guylou Inimitability-Non Traditional Colors
Fat Pages & Cards-Anything Goes
Mema's Crafts-Anything Goes
Simply Create-Anything Goes
Pause, Dream and Enjoy-Forgotten Scraps
Jingle Belles-anything goes for Christmas 

10 comments:

  1. You've done a great job with the non-traditional color theme. Love those bright blues and greens.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute - I esp love her shirt and tights!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh love this olivia.your colours are fantastic and i love the quirky sc image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i totally love her!!!! she is just so sweet and how your coloured her is fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS! Your coloring is off the chain! Thank you for sharing at Guylou's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! I love the bold colors and patterns. Thanks so much for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous project! I love the colors used here. Thanks for joining us at Guylou's!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card, Olivia! Fab coloring and design! Thanks for joining us for the challenge at Guylou's Inimitability!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous and I love your coloring. Non-traditional colors for Christmas but very cute and I think the candy canes says it all.

    Please re-visit my challenge and enter this adorable card. I so appreciate you sharing your talent with us and I apologize that Mr Linky was not active previously. He is now awake and waiting on your entry.

    Once you enter don't forget to enter the gift card giveaway.

    Hugz
    Lesia
    www.memascrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Olivia, I am sorry for the trouble you are having. I was able to link to your project and enter you in the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete