Monday, December 24, 2012

Loves Rubberstamps Inspirations

Happy Monday to everyone.  It is Christmas Eve and we are prepping to go to grandma house for the day. Before we run off, I wanted to show you my final Christmas card for the season for this Monday's Loves Rubberstamps Inspirational Post.  

Today I used a image by Kraftin Kimmie called Joy.  I created a small gift card holder to put my brother's Gift card into.

 
I decided to paper piece her outfit. The paper is from my K & Company paper stash.  Images was colored with my Copics.
 
I will be entering this card into the following challenges:
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Fab image and gorgeous colours thanks for sharing at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card and image love the colors. Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week. Abbie DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - such a sweet image and I love the paper piecing too.

    Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and the Fox.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card with fantastic coloring and a great layout!! Thanks for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper and good luck in the monthly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card with perfect border design :)
    thank you for joining ATS Challenge. i wish you good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card. Thank you for joining the Daring Cardmakers lastest dare. Gez

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card! I love the dark color!! Thanks for joining us at CI Paints!

    ReplyDelete