Monday, December 17, 2012

Loves Rubberstamps Inspirations-Wild Rose

It is Monday morning so that means it is time for my Loves Rubberstamps Morning Inspirations.  I am knee deep in Christmas preparations...almost finished my wrapping, shipping and last minute teacher gifts.

Today I am showcasing a card with one of the newly released Wild Rose Studios Image, Annabelle with Sledge.

I used my Authentique festive Paper Pack and the Sentiment is actually from a Kraftin Kimie stamps.




I will be entering this card in the following Challenges




2 comments:

  1. OMGosh this is so adorable!!! I love the cute image and the fabulous card design and dp you used. I am soooo behind in the Christmas prep this year, OMG!!! Thanks for reminding me I got something for the teacher, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous olivia.i love your colours and fab stunning image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete