Sunday, December 23, 2012

Crafty Sentiments Designs-Treat Bag Inspiration


Today I am featuring an Inspirational Post for Crafty Sentiments. I decided to do a treat bag and use the fantastic stamp-Primrose-Sweet Cookies.

I put a few Ghiradelli candies in there and left it for my post man...he is always very busy delivering me packages and taking all my packages I mail out so I figured he would like a little thank you for the extra work I give him LOL.

Now remember **If we can reach 230 Followers by the new year
There will be 2 more prizes!!
So spread the word 


I will also be entering this one in to the following challenges.




Creative Moments-Anything but a Card
Crafty Hazelnut-Anything Goes with Christmas
Card Crafter's Circle-Christmas
Sparkle and Glitter-Last Minute Shopping
Cutie Pie Challenge-Cute Christmas
Simon Says Stamp and Show-Gift Giving


10 comments:

  1. Super treat bag - thanks for linking for my CHNC challenge 104 - hope to see you again soon. Happy Christmas. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute treat bag. Thanks for sharing at sparkle And glitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card! perfect colouring! thanks for playing with Creative Moments and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How thoughtful, and such a sweet treat bag! Thanks for joining us at Sparkle and Glitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your treat bag is adorable! I love the sweet image you used.



    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous olivia.fab bold colours and i love the sweet image.
    Wishing you a really Happy Christmas and thanks so much for all your comments on my blog this year :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, a great contribution to Creative moments Challenge.
    Leona

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous creation. Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkle and Glitter with Rick and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute and festive! Fabulous colouring as well! Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkle and Glitter with Rick. Best of luck in the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely thought and gift for your postie. I'm sure it was well received,
    Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkle & Glitter with RSD

    ReplyDelete