Thursday, December 13, 2012

Paper Crafting World-August Theme

Welcome to day 13 at Paper Crafting World. Today our theme is Chillaxin!.
You can create a project that showcases the beach, pool, vacation theme. Anything that would represent the idea of "Chillin' Out" and or Relaxing....."Chillaxin""
 
 

I decide to do a scrap page from my 10 year anniversary cruise I took this year.  The paper is actually from a scrap page set I got on the Carnival cruise line.  I then  took out my Life's a Beach to create the medallions and wave border and the flower on top.  I used Pack Your Bags for the Cruise ship. 

Used a layout idea from CTMH scrapbook pages cause I have noooo imagination for layout so I usually use a preexisting sketch for them.


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful, wonderful layout! I just love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout...love the colors! I know its Christmas time and all, but I think weather wise...I'd rather be where you were then!!

    ReplyDelete