Sunday, November 10, 2013

So Thankful @ Yumi & Fumi.


Today starts a new challenge at Yumi and Fumi Handmade! The challenge for the next 2 weeks is:

SO THANKFUL!!

Create a Thank You card.  Don't forget that we now allow ANY stamped image!!! You HAVE to use a hand-colored image on your project...no "sentiment only" cards allowed. However, if you use a Y&FH image your name will be added a maximum of 1 extra time after the last name in Inlinkz. Remember also....only 1 entry per person.


I saw this fabulous Youtube video on making a pocket card by Indah and liked it so much I figured I would give it a shot. I had to do a bunch of them for my daughter's thank you cards for her birthday party.  It was so easy and cute to do. I used Yumi with a Messenger bag.  I did stamp her in Grey ink versus black to give it a different softer looker.  Colored with my Copics and did my own plaid work on the skirt. The paper is from my DCWV paper stack but which ones I am not sure. 

I will be entering this on into the following challenges:



5 comments:

  1. She is so cute. Love the tag and colouring.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous olivia.the tag is fab and stunning sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Olivia: Your Card is very pretty. Glad you entered it in our "Give Thanks" challenge at Simply Create Too--hope to see you next challenge too.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge! Hugs, Bo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. Great colour combo. Hope you are having a great weekend. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete