Sunday, November 17, 2013

Kenny K DT Call

Kenny K is having a design team call. I have always enjoyed using their images so I have decided to give it a go and try to get on the design team.

In order to enter you have to create a blog post about the DT call or a Facebook post on your page. I do not really use Facebook that much so decided to add it to my blog.

Here are a few of the cards I have done in the last few months with Kenny K images.



 

Well wish me luck everyone and good luck to all those who decide to apply.

Crafty Hugz!..off to finish more DT work and watch my basketball game (GO HEELS!!)


3 comments:

  1. Fun cards Olivia :) Thanks so much for your interest in KennyK Krafty Krew’s DT call ! I loved visiting your blog today. Good luck!

    Tammy, KennyK DT Coordinator/Designer & Facebook Admin from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. These are beautiful. I really like that middle one with the pennants hanging down and then on the side. Good luck on the call. Your work is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic cards olivia.good luck in the DT call :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete