Monday, November 18, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps-Layout Inspiration Time

Happy Monday. Feel bit tired this morning...my body is still not adjusting here to time change and this crazy weather is not helping. Last week it was a high of 40 and today is suppose to be 68!!!

Since it Monday, it is time for my Loves Rubberstamps Inspiration. Anyway, I am trying to be better about getting pages done in a timely manner so I pulled out one of my favorite paper sets-ECHO PARK-BEAUTIFUL LIFE  and got to work.


This is from my recent Disney trip.  We had a blast and they are so excited to spend time with my mom who lives in Florida. All the paper, accents are all of the paper set and the sticker set that some with it.

Hope you all have a great start of your week and remember to come back tomorrow for the newest challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps.  I will showcasing one of the newest items added to the store and one of my favorite stamp lines.

I will be entering this one into the following challenges

Lasting Memories Scrapbook-Anything but Snow
Scrapbook Circle-Use your Stickers

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous! What a fantastic memory!
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to see flowers with Disney/Epcot photos. Makes a nice change, and your layout is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO!!! Love the paper too. Very balanced. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Bright and fun, just like a visit to Disney! Thank you for playing along with us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you joined us at lasting memories. Love the bright paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout and I love those papers! You have a beautiful family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful page for wonderful memories. Love the bright colour. Thank you for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout! I love the colors and all the design elements!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous layout. I love the way you have captured some special memories. Great job. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete