Monday, November 4, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps-Make it Crafty Inspiration

Happy Monday. Today I have decided to showcase over at Loves Rubberstamps a great stamp from Make it Crafty called Zoe Celebrates. 


I used MME paper from my stash and colored her with my Copics. Now the leopard print pants I made I learned from a cool technique shown over at Some Odd Girl Blog. Here is the youtube video if you want to try it yourself.   I just loved the way it turned out and you will definitely see this again soon.

I will be entering this one into the following challenges:

Whimsy Stamp challenge-Anything Goes





Have a great day.

4 comments:

  1. so gorgeous olivia.i love your colours and fab fun image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable, I love how you colored her up and the cute dp you used with her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card and fantastic job with the coloring! I'll have to check out the store for this image...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what fabulous card, love the colouring job and all the details! Thanks for playing with us at Whimsy Stamps!

    ReplyDelete