Sunday, February 1, 2015

Valentine Love with A Day for Daisies

With Valentine Day soon approaching I tapped into my pile of images that are just perfect for this day.  I decide to color up one of my A Day for Daisies images. 
 
One of my lovely DT members sent me a RAK with these papers enclosed so I was eager to use them in my project
 

 
Copic Recipe:
 
Dress: R85,83,81
Skin: E11, E00
Hair: E27,E25,E23
 
 
I  will also be entering this one into the following challenges:

A Day for Daisies-Love/Valentine-y
Fantasy Stampers Challenge-PS I love You
My Sheri's Craft-Valentine's Day
Simply Create Too-Happy Valentine's Day
Stampin Royalty-Love/Valentines
Word Art Wednesday-Anything Goes
Loves Rubberstamps-Pink & Girly

7 comments:

  1. Beautifully colored, Olivia - I love it! Great papers & embellishments, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card, super colouring. Thanks for joining us at Fantasy Stampers. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really pretty card, Olivia - I love your image and fab colouring. Thanx for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers, but as you used a digital image I am unable to consider your project for our Top 3.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card. I love all the pinks. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh this is so beautiful, love this image and the fabulous design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your expert colouring leaps out on this gorgeous card Olivia and I love pinked edge on the base card.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simply Create Too and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs,
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning. Great coloring and layout.

    ReplyDelete