Wednesday, February 4, 2015

SOG Valentine Card

Hello everyone. I have to admit I love to make Valentine's Day cards. Not really sure why but I just do. I decide to create another one with one of my Some Odd Girl digis I had in my stash.

 
I colored the image with my Copics and then I played around a bit with my Cricut to make the tag and the heart swirl die-cut and added a bit of stickle in the center to make it shine.  I then added paper from my stash, MME Lucky In Love collection
 
Copic Recipe
Shirt/Eyes: B12,14,16
Skin: E25,23,21,R21
Hair: E29,27,25,23
 
I will be entering this one into a few challenges:
 
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Olivia this is WONDERFUL! Love your coloring, and the addition of the background goodies make this a really special Valentine. Thanks for joining us at Anya, Oddies, and Others! Link us as often as you would like
    http://anyaoddiesandothers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous olivia.i love the image and fab layers and papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely Valentines card hun! Thanks for playing along at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colouring and sweet card!
    Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Loves Rubberstamps,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Valentine's card. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your coloring on this sweet card.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! Bianca XX

    ReplyDelete