Sunday, February 15, 2015

All Dressed Up Challenge

It is time again for another challenge over at All Dressed Up.  As always all the challenges are ANYTHING GOES as long as you use a All Dressed Up Image.
 
Today I decided to showcase this cutie of an image called, My Little Flower Girl.

 
As usual, I colored the image with my Copics and used some lovely paper from my stash. I also had this heart in my stash and thought it would be a good accent.
 
I will also be entering this one into a few challenges
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautifully coloured image and I love the retro rose patterned paper.
    Thanks for linking up with us at Fantasy Stampers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, so pretty.
    Niki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Pretty papers you used with this image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Olivia! You've used such pretty colours and a lovely design! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is too adorable for words and I love the layout. Gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so cute! Love the colours you used.

    Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete