Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Yeah..I have been chosen to be on the Loves Rubberstamps Design Team

Many of you know that if I had a choice between a good ole-fashion stamp and a digi...it would be a stamp hands down. I feel I can get so much more crisper and detail images, better coloring and makes my paper piecing madness even easier! 

I figured I would give it a long shot to apply for the Loves Rubberstamps design team and with luck on my side, Laura Love, was kind enough to pick me for this team!!! Yeah.  I am soooo excited to be part of the very talented team and to show you the fabulous items she has in the store....including some the most popular brands of Whimsy Stamps, Sweet Pea, Great Impressions, Belle & Whistles, Lawn Fawn, Flourishes, Mo Manning, Stamping Bella and MORE! She is also the ONLY USA Retailer of Crafty Sentiments Stamps too. She is constantly adding more and more retailers too so keep coming back to check on her inventory.

Our first challenge will be next Tuesday so I hope to see all of you there with your fabulous creations and to win some fabulous prizes!  To check out the store, please stop by Loves Rubberstamps to see the great items she has to offer.

4 comments:

  1. We are super excited to have you on our team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Olivia. I am happy for you. Thanks for join my blog.
    Hugs,Archana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, congratulations!!! I am ecstatic for you. I adore rubber stamps and can certainly imagine the joy of being on a team like this. I cannot wait to see your creations, my new friend! There's nothing quite like bringing a black and white image to life. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!
    http://kaleidoscopicsparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I'm sure you'll do an amazing job.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete