So happy to see how many new followers on my blog. Welcome everyone and hope to be commenting on many of you in my challenge DT rotations. Today we have another fabulous challenge at Cooking with Cricut. This week at Cooking With Cricut we are creating projects with flowers.
I have been trying my best to clear out my stash and use the items I have at had. I decided to dig out a Cartridge that I have not used in awhile, Walk in My Garden. I created a 4x9 card and used a retired stash of paper I had in my collection from CTMH and use it to cut out the stems and the center of the flowers. I also used up some of my neverending pile of chipboard I have with the butterfly that I just sponged with three different ink colors and sponged and stamped the Sentiment. Ribbon/Brads are from my stash.
So lets see what you create with your Cricut. I will be entering this one in:
1) Shopping our Stash-May flowers
2) Ladybugs Crafts Ink-Something with Wings
3) Latinas en America Retro-Mariposas/Butterflies
4) Die Cuttin Divas-Anything Goes with a Die Cut
5) Creative Card Crew-Dimension
6) Celebrate the Occasion-Anything Goes