Friday, May 18, 2012

For my peeps

Had to just jazz up this Kenny K design last night too cause it has just been sitting there! The paper is from my stash.  The bling is from my stash. Colored with with Spectrum Noir markers, sentiment charm is from my stash, and again decided to paper piece this one..this is a great way to use left over paper and I am feel very proud that I am getting my stash taken care of. 



I will entering this one in

1) Latinas en Americas Retro-black, gray, white and fuscia
2) Card Craft Circle-Sparkle Sparkle
3) Whimsy Stamps-Anything Goes
4) CMC Copic Challenge-Anything Goes
5) Bunny Zoes-Anything Goes


7 comments:

  1. Brillante trabajo. Nuevamente mis felicitaciones por tu excelente participación en Latinas en América. Un abrazo desde Venezuela
    Marjorie Arte y Reciclado
    http://mararteyreciclado.blogspot.com
    Marjorie Arte y Papel
    http://mararteypapel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!!!! Love the digi and the bling!!
    Thanks for joining us at Latinas en America!!
    Ruthie~DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shes such a diva! Love all the glitter and shine you've got going on here Olivia.

    Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge this week.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Whimsy Digi DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bold pinks and blacks look awesome together. Beautiful work

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  5. great work!!!
    I love that image
    Thanks for joining us at Latinas en America!!
    MO- DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!!

    Gracias por participar

    Gaby B

    ReplyDelete