Monday, November 20, 2023

Embossed Image Vellum Card using Tres Jolie Mixed Media November kit.

 Hello everyone. I am back and I am on a roll with making mixed media inspired cards this month.  I am back with my third card where I focused on using the Vellum and the Embossing Powders that came in this month's kit to create the card. 

 

First I stamped with Embossing Ink on the Vellum. Be sure to wipe off the excess powder before you take the heat gun to it. I just love the way this gold embossing powder pops.  

 

 

Then I colored the back side of the vellum with distress oxides inks. I made another set off camera to create a 3D type of effect. 

 

I trimmed out the second flower set and glue it down onto the vellum. 

Finally, I hit it with my favorite splatter technique and the card is done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment