Monday, October 23, 2023

Tres Jolie Art Journal Page

 Hey everyone. Liv here and I am back with these Spooktacular collections for the month of October. I am huge Halloween fan so couldn't resist getting all of the kits this month. For this project i am using items from the Mixed Media kit and the Tag and Cards kit to create an art journal page. 

 

 

First up I sprayed a page in my art journal with the Mica sprays from the Tres Jolie Mixed Media kit.  I used my heat gun to dry off the pages. 

 Then I used one of the sprays and placed it on a stencil to use the stencil as a "stamp" for the background. 

I felt the background was getting too dark so I used the Distress Oxide crayons from the kit through the stencil to bring in a brighter color and to add texture. 

I then took one of my resin pieces out of my stash and sprayed it with the mica sprays and used the waxed crayons to add a more rusty finish to it. 

For the elements on the page, I fussy cut some pieces from the card/tag set, combined it with the rice paper and some die cuts from my stash. 

Finished it off with some splatters and then my project was done. 

Hope you all enjoyed this project. Be sure to check out the kits for this month as well as the videos that myself and all my amazing teammates create  

No comments:

Post a Comment